Museum of History of Kletsk Locality
The first proposals for the organization in Kletsk History Museum were made by enthusiasts in the late 1950s. The initiators have become a police officer Basil Abramovich, geography teacher Dorofei Black and school director Anatoly Kletsk Finnish. Materials collected by schoolchildren, members of the society "Young ethnographer", while hiking and exploring the area. In 1961, the first museum exhibition was opened in Kletsk school. After some time, next to the school building a separate room of students forces started for the museum, which has become a model for a hunting lodge with a palace and park complex Rumyantsev-Paskevich Gomel. The construction was almost 10 years old.
September 1, 1979 school museum after moving into the new building became a state, and October 1, 2005 was reorganized into the State Institution "Museum of Kletsk district."
The profile of the museum - the history of the city and district of Starazhytny times to the present day, ethnography and local history.
The most significant collections of archeology, numismatics, photographs, documents, prints, objects of everyday life and ethnography.
The basis of the archaeological collection are objects found during excavations in 1986-1990. under the leadership of V.S.Pazdnyakova. The most valuable exhibits:.... Iron XI wrote in, collection of iron and bronze fibulae X-XI centuries, Signet Signet with the image of a griffin XII century, the Byzantine amphora XII century, Collection of tiles XVI-XVIII centuries.
The numismatic collection includes coins Rzeczpospolita XVII-XVIII centuries, the Russian empire XVIII -. Early. XX centuries., European countries of the twentieth century. The oldest coins of this collection - (. 1492-1506 yy), and Riga mite Lithuanian shilling 1541 bonds are of interest Kletsk Garrison Guard Corps borderlands, which were issued for the Polish military in the 1920s - 1930s.
The oldest exhibit is the collection of "documents" - the original letters of the Polish king and Grand Duke of Lithuania Augustus II of 09.01.1746, the collected large number of documents entering the period Kletsk district of the Republic of Poland (1921-1939). And the German occupation (1941-1944 )..
The collection "Prints" are the most valuable church Orthodox literature late XIX - early. . XX century, Printed Quran (presumably 1800 edition, the Ottoman Empire), textbooks late XIX - early XX centuries. Among them - a textbook for reading is nurse issued by the Polish Muftiyat; textbook Br.Tarashkevicha "Belarusian grammar. Six "edition.
The collection "Manuscripts" - a handwritten Quran in Arabic, 1817, fragment of a Torah Scroll, XIX c.
Among the valuable items in the collection "The photo documents" - this is the original picture of participants of the I Congress of Soldiers 'and Workers' Deputies of the army and the rear of the Western Front, which took place in Minsk in 1917;. rare original photograph academician Euphemia Kara Fedorovich - the outstanding Belarusian philologist and ethnographer palaeographer who traveled Kletsk area while working on a new volume of his three-volume "Belarus"; The original photograph of Prince William Anthony Radziwill (1833-1904), the adjutant of three German emperors, the general of the Prussian army, XVI Nesvizh and Kletsk HII ordinate; photos taken by photographers Kleck (1910's - 1930's.) photos of the church of the Holy Trinity, built in the middle of the XIV century. and destroyed in the 1950s.
A lot of interesting and unique items in the collection "Houseware and Ethnography", pottery masters Sinyavka Ganyavichy and villages ( "Sinyavskaya kermika").
Church utensils, clothes of the priests of the churches of Kletsk district, which in the early 1960s have been destroyed. Elements of prayer Jewish vestments (tefillin) and pouches for storage of funeral accessories.
The main directions of the museum - a research and exhibition activities.